- » Property
- » Casualty
- » Management Liability
- » Other Specialty Products
- » Key Services
- » Industry Specialties
- » Construction Insurance
- » Surety and Bonding
- » Real Estate Insurance
- » Senior Living Insurance
- » Cyber Insurance
- » Equine & Livestock Insurance
- » Flood Insurance
- » Forest Industries Insurance
- » Healthcare Practice Insurance
- » Manufactured Housing Insurance
- » Manufacturing Insurance
- » Municipality Insurance
- » River Marine Insurance
- » Transportation Insurance
- » Claims Reporting
As a contractor, your insurance surety, and benefit plan needs are unique. Your coverage must be comprehensive, cost-effective and flexible.
The AssuredPartners NL construction group is a team of specialists in property and casualty, health and life benefits and surety who will review every aspect of your insurance program to identify savings and protect your assets. And, if you rely on surety credit, it must support your current needs and allow your firm to grow.
Because time is “of the essence” in the construction industry, we provide fast turnaround time on all bond requests. As a member of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP), which is a network of over 500 national and international surety brokers, we represent all major surety companies and can design a surety program that will meet your individual needs. We can increase your bonding capacity and even uncover unknown pollution exposures.
• Bond Review and Execution
• Reference Letters and Letters of Bondability
• Market Analysis, Negotiations and Program Design
• Subcontractor Bond Capability Analysis, Review and Claims Advocacy
• Bond Structuring and Issuance
We also provide underwriting services on a local, personalized basis.